My Goodbye Letter: A Memorial

11:34 AM

I lost a sweet friend two days ago. One that has impacted and influenced my life in the short time I have known her. One whose example I pray I can live out and share beyond my generation. One whose legacy will live on through her kindness, compassion, generosity, and love for those around her. Though bittersweet, though a joyful time, I still grieve with many brothers and sisters back home as we face one more hole in the earth...

As you read through this hit play on this video. Scroll and read slowly. This post is designed to fit the beautiful music and this song which was one of her favorites. A tribute to this wonderful woman who is now rejoicing with Jesus. 

"Morning Has Broken"










                   






With love and compassion,
2 comments

REBEKAH JOSANN

Certified Identity and Trauma Informed Life Coach | Author | Speaker

Rebekah is the founder of "Scripture Prescriptions Ministries". She speaks and writes on faith, discipleship, autism, neurodivergence, mental health, social issues, and at times politics.
She is helping people heal from church and faith hurt, relationships, negative generational patterns, grief, and more, aiming to restore joy through life coaching, discipleship, and community building. ♥️

******
FOLLOW THE PODCAST: "The Chatty Auties Show"
CONNECT AROUND THE WEB: https://linktr.ee/RebekahJosann

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SUPPORT HER IN WRITING, RESOURCES, AND MINISTRY,
PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING A LOVE OFFERING OR SIGNING UP FOR A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. THIS HELPS HER CONTINUE TO DO THE WORK SHE IS CALLED TO.

Comments

  1. Rebekah, that was beautiful!!!! I am so glad I had the pleasure of meeting her at your shower and saw her again at your wedding when she came up to me to comment on how previous and cute Zoey was and that I looked good for just recently having a baby :) She was very sweet and so full of LIFE!!!! I'm saddened but happy to know she is experiencing TRUE LIFE for ETERNITY!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for your loss but more importantly she has GAINED!!!!!! I am always happy when I hear people are no longer suffering and with Jesus!!!!! She is HOME right where SHE BELONGS :) Take comfort in knowing that and you will only remember the JOY not the sorrow. Again....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel! I'm so blessed that she blessed your life too. She was truly special. You have an impressive way with words. Very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment