STAND UP! We Are In Training!

4:17 PM

Men and women of God, all that you see around you is not what you think it is!!

God is at work and He does not want us to grow complacent, weary, or put down the weapons. Be on guard as you train!

There is much spiritual warfare occurring right now in our nation, in our world, and in the hearts of people! We are in a time of training with the spiritual weapons God graciously has given us. 

Since President Donald Trump’s presidency ended and covid’s attacks were merciless, I see many Christians growing tired and weary with this new presidency. Many falling into fear, depression, anxiety, and other mental health challenges. It looks so dire and like we are losing ground right now when it comes to Christianity and the church’s momentum. But we are more alive than ever!

STAND UP from where you’ve been sitting and lying down! Armor up and engage with your training!

This fight is not over! A battle has been won the last four years, awakening the church to the darkness hiding, but there is still the war. God is showing me behind the scenes of what we experienced the last four years and it’s incredible!!!

My thoughts are turned to the prophetic words delivered to me in those four years to share, trying to make sense of them. 
The dream I had that lead me to knowing Trump was going to be President before I knew he announced his candidacy run. I never released this till now. Partially because I needed to see it fulfilled. This was new to me and surreal to experience such a direct message. I wanted to make sure I was hearing right as I take that very seriously. I’ve pondered why these words were coming and why is he using me when there are plenty of giants in the faith out there to use? It humbles me.

I’ve asked God about the increase of spiritual abuse occurring at alarming rates in the church, driving His people away. I've asked Him about the various forms of witchcraft and sorcery encroaching into the realms of God's people and being widely accepted.

In contrast, the abundance of a harvest of souls occurring worldwide! God revealing Himself to those who want to see the truth!

I’ve been praying, fasting, and asking God for clarity, wisdom, and discernment on all these things. He told me weeks ago, I’m too distracted to hear Him. I need to make time because He desires to show me the answers to these mysteries.

Isn’t that always the excuse we give Him? We don’t have time?

I’ve been so convicted in recent days to return back to hearing His voice intentionally. To not neglect this gift and privilege I’ve been given. Because He is wanting to speak and is speaking! 📣

Distraction always has been my enemy. But He’s called me to listen again. He has more to show me about our current environments and situations.

He’s calling the church to gather in unity where division has existed for centuries. We need to open our spiritual eyes and stop looking at what we can see in front of us. God is trying to take you deeper!

The Father is contending for the heart of man and sending the Holy Spirit to “visit” people who do not know Him! Now is the time more than ever to preach the Good News in this season! Every opportunity you have, take it! The Holy Spirit is working with you, fertilizing and watering the seeds you're planting.

We are falling into complacency, Church! Filled with self-absorption and entertainment. In the locking down from our regular routines, we are to form new habits, new growth, and transformation of our hearts and lives towards God’s purpose! To cultivate our gifts! He has use for them NOW and in the future! We are in TRAINING.

A word He gave me a year ago in March is on my heart to release. It is coming! I’ve sat on it a whole year obedient with its timing. I suspect the date God is going to speak to me to release it. One year from the first prophetic words that He sent out through me about covid is almost here. These words are being added to this blog under the prophetic section.

The Lord keeps telling me to write everything down. I’ve not been faithful in this. I admit, but with my writing coming back, there is specific purpose.
I’m working on this area of personal weakness. Pray for me please. My spirit is willing but my flesh can be weak.

This is the Scripture He is laying on my heart to encourage you today. Hold onto this promise today as you train with the spiritual weapons you’ve been awakened to. If you’re noticing an awareness to new giftings, new abilities, and new spiritual awakening in your life, this has been God’s plan all along.

While we may be spiritually in a sleep, our God does not sleep.    

“I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.

The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.

The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.” 
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭121:1-8‬ ‬


With love and compassion,
Post a Comment

REBEKAH JOSANN

Certified Identity and Trauma Informed Life Coach | Author | Speaker

Rebekah is the founder of "Scripture Prescriptions Ministries". She speaks and writes on faith, discipleship, autism, neurodivergence, mental health, social issues, and at times politics.
She is helping people heal from church and faith hurt, relationships, negative generational patterns, grief, and more, aiming to restore joy through life coaching, discipleship, and community building. ♥️

******
FOLLOW THE PODCAST: "The Chatty Auties Show"
CONNECT AROUND THE WEB: https://linktr.ee/RebekahJosann

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SUPPORT HER IN WRITING, RESOURCES, AND MINISTRY,
PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING A LOVE OFFERING OR SIGNING UP FOR A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. THIS HELPS HER CONTINUE TO DO THE WORK SHE IS CALLED TO.

Comments