2021 NEW YEAR WORD - COLLABORATION

12:30 PM

Words flowed and I thought they were for this blog post, but then as I wrote I realized this is for another book...So I’m keeping it close to my chest!

Instead I’ll share with you a piece of it.

An event, which will be in a future book, occurred in my life in 2019.

Since then God gives me a hashtag word that guides me through the year.
Each of these words build on the year before and when I follow them, breakthroughs happen. He uses them to guide me in direction where He wants me to go and backs them up with tons of Scripture. It’s quite the way to live!!

Last year for 2020 the word was #doitafraid.
 
Every day, every week, every month, I followed this hashtag in everything I faced. I conquered so many personal fears through this. I learned multiple Bible verses on fear that played over and over in my head till I had no excuses anymore.

As a result, I changed. My perspective changed, my anxiety, and my hesitancy to move forward in what scares me dissipated.
 
2020 November, a new hashtag word surfaced. Not only with me, but also my best friend and #doitafraid buddy Carole Jean the Social Autie.

  #COLLABORATION
 
We talked about it and already God was aligning something up his sleeve regarding fresh collaborations in the new year. Designed to take us to the next stage of our growth personally, in ministry, and professionally.
 
Collaboration opportunities began pouring into both our lives.
I was approached about this book collaboration after God gave me that word and showed me why this book needed to be written.
 
I #diditafraid, faced my fears with my writing, and completed the project.
 
What I learned is collaboration can be fun. It can be another level of growing into cooperation, responsibility, and sharing a victory together.
 
I can’t imagine living a life without God in it. He’s been kind through this process, showing me things about myself that need to go or be adjusted all over a couple letters!
 
I see more collaborations ahead and every encounter I have so far is connected to collaborating. More work is accomplished, goals met, and ideas coming to fruition when I’m not working alone.
God knows this about us. What we need more than we know ourselves. The big lesson here is

  “Give God free reign of your gifts.”
Watch what He does with them...

I want to clarify, none of what God is doing in my life is for me or my family. This isn’t to bless me. Though that’s a positive side effect, there’s a bigger picture here.
He’s wanting to bless you! Through the unshackling of my words from their prison for years now, He has messages for you to hear. He wants that deeper relationship with you personally. My words are a tool, a vessel of message delivery. But YOU are who they are for.
 
We sold in this project over 101 of “Letters of Love” on Amazon alone in a few days not counting paper copies sending directly from us authors to you in autographed versions.
Across various categories, we hit #1 Bestseller in Germany and Australia.
#2 Bestseller in the USA. 
We reached #1 New Release in the USA, Germany, France, Australia, UK, and Canada.
Who knows what other countries we reached?
 
This book is now international and the letters I wrote are internationally touching lives with a vital message we all need to hear about love.
 
This experience humbles me. Because in a collaboration I’ve seen how God takes completely different people from completely different backgrounds and accomplishes His purposes of bringing the truth and light to the world with a clear message.
 
Nothing is impossible with our God.
 
Treasure your own copy of my letters in the book flying off of Amazon bookshelves and see how it will change your whole perspective on love!

CHECK IT OUT HERE!


With love and compassion,
Post a Comment

REBEKAH JOSANN

Certified Identity and Trauma Informed Life Coach | Author | Speaker

Rebekah is the founder of "Scripture Prescriptions Ministries". She speaks and writes on faith, discipleship, autism, neurodivergence, mental health, social issues, and at times politics.
She is helping people heal from church and faith hurt, relationships, negative generational patterns, grief, and more, aiming to restore joy through life coaching, discipleship, and community building. ♥️

******
FOLLOW THE PODCAST: "The Chatty Auties Show"
CONNECT AROUND THE WEB: https://linktr.ee/RebekahJosann

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SUPPORT HER IN WRITING, RESOURCES, AND MINISTRY,
PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING A LOVE OFFERING OR SIGNING UP FOR A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. THIS HELPS HER CONTINUE TO DO THE WORK SHE IS CALLED TO.

Comments