DISCIPLESHIP SERIES -The Sowing of The Word

5:25 PM


I hope you had a chance to read my first post in this blog. If you haven’t you can find it HERE.

Last time I wrote a foundational lesson on Scriptural/Biblical authority and the importance of it to our faith. I also touched on faith foundations and relationship with Jesus.

The Lord’s timing is always so perfect that after He had lead me to write about that, my church’s Sunday sermon this week was on sowing the Word. He expanded through a parable Jesus taught on the different types of soil the Word falls on which are the different types of people the Word is spoken to. I was going to write another blog post on this, but I felt lead to bless you with something better.

My church recently made a YouTube channel to reach more people and my Pastor did a wonderful job explaining this parable so I am going to share that with you instead. If you don’t have a home church you attend because you’re struggling with this concept, maybe aren’t ready, or a solid church is not in your area, this church has been a blessing to my husband, me, and our friends. God has been adding to its numbers and creating growth which has been amazing to watch. If you like what you hear and see you can hit that like button which will help the church’s videos reach more people.
God is doing a work there.

You’re welcome to watch the whole service or skip to the sermon part, but I will tell you there’s a treat we got to experience towards the beginning with a fun local missionary visitor you might not want to miss!

I hope you’re blessed and learn from Jesus’ Words.. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below or on my Facebook page!


The Parable of the Soils


With love and compassion,
Post a Comment

REBEKAH JOSANN

Certified Identity and Trauma Informed Life Coach | Author | Speaker

Rebekah is the founder of "Scripture Prescriptions Ministries". She speaks and writes on faith, discipleship, autism, neurodivergence, mental health, social issues, and at times politics.
She is helping people heal from church and faith hurt, relationships, negative generational patterns, grief, and more, aiming to restore joy through life coaching, discipleship, and community building. ♥️

******
FOLLOW THE PODCAST: "The Chatty Auties Show"
CONNECT AROUND THE WEB: https://linktr.ee/RebekahJosann

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SUPPORT HER IN WRITING, RESOURCES, AND MINISTRY,
PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING A LOVE OFFERING OR SIGNING UP FOR A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. THIS HELPS HER CONTINUE TO DO THE WORK SHE IS CALLED TO.

Comments